MONDAY 13th MARCH
POEM: still trying to find time. How did the rest go? Fuck sake….
Build a time travel machine, go back in time. Or into the future. Create a time travel machine. Tim did that already by bringing in an object. Do something more active, by writing a text, a performance, a painting. I could invite everyone to do movement, to create expression however their bodies want to. Becoming aware of your body, I myself am still learning to become aware of my body, I find being in Showdance a challenge immensely, doing dance.
IT NEEDS TO LINK TO MY PROJECT. In my project I’m creating futuristic scenarios and reflecting on my time in Aberystwyth. I also want to create this opening choreography and other cross-arts installation representation of people’s work.
SO CREATE A MACHINE:
– ask everyone on the spot, if they’ll do future or past. What everyone feels comfortable with? Should I do a clear split. If there isn’t a clear split by choice, do a lottery.
– Or direct them, say: Let’s go three days, then three weeks, then three months, then three years backwards. That’s like Improv. Then it’s a really, Potentially intense emotional mentally time travel experience.
Or we ask them for one specific time, they decide a moment in the past.
Or we all say where we are in 10 years time. 5 years? Or do 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, or 5 or 10 days, etc.
Or ask everyone to picture the future of Aberystwyth itself. 500 years time. 2523, what’s Aberystwyth like? Or 2123, 2223? Stereotypically it’s been done to be
– Let’s build a time machine together
– We are going to go to/We will have gone to the past and we will be going to the future
– First of all, choose your primary, or primary arts medium
– How we are going to time travel, choreography,
– Movement that’s accessible to everyone, 4 or 5 movements
– 11.00 – 11.20: Assembling the room
– 11.30 – 12.30
– 12.30 – 13.30
– 13.30 – 13.40: C
TUESDAY 14th MARCH
WEDNESDAY 15th MARCH
THURSDAY 16th MARCH
FRIDAY 17th MARCH
SATURDAY 18th MARCH
SUNDAY 19th MARCH