TUTORIAL WITH MIRANDA:
- Go about THE ARTS CENTRE with a box, dancing and vibing, maybe I could still be dancing with no music during tour, would that be distracting?
- Who’s there inbetween? Maybe organise something with the performers that can be on its own
Went out for an hour
NEW YORK VIDEO OF BOUNCERS:
- A line of people trying to get in, adapting to culture
THE STREET VIDEO:
- Clear gender difference?
I saw in Ellie from Drama, CC & Improv a real talent for entertainment & comedy.
- Work out if it’s a 1 hour thing with multiple stuff, like there’s 5 or 6 interruptions. Had 1 hour before.
- Or a 15 mins where everyone goes, could be the end of the 1 hour.
- Create a playlist
- See what can be done lighting wise.
- Buy the fucking deskboard?
- Gonna do another test before? Dunno about that
THE STRUCTURE, THE GRAND DESIGN:
- Playlist for the Masses, a normal night out
- Then have Strawberry Lipstick playing, and either visuals and/or me dancing to strawberry Lipstick, dancing
- Then dancing, and then shouting, shouting I won’t give in to the oppression of the charts, of hits, but then I become a dictator and say that
- Muse’s Uprising plays, very fitting song
- Just the lights? – Andrews idea (oh I was gonna write to
- The Choreography of the dancers, the amateurs and the professionals
- Then two people sliding to the floor, some deep existential shit, really want cool lighting on it
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Ellie doing a One Woman Show
- Lil talking about stories
- Abid doing something, need to ask him again
- Effy being the Yorkshire drunks, hod
- Amy’s paintings potential
- Isaacs Light Photography
- Very special guest, the Estate Agent played by Matthew
- Oh Cwtch song, Rachel’s vocals, remix, would be cool
- And also I Fucking
- Hannah, Tom, maybe Lydia
LIVE BAND SECTION
- Post Pier Philosophies
- Let’s Break The Rules