INTERVIEW WITH HAYDEN:
- How did you become a DJ?
- When was the last time?
- What kind of venues and events
- What sort of music do you like playing?
- How much do you think of order, in terms of very quick paced and TV then more calmer songs
- Maybe a weird question: Do you see it when you’re up there as a position of power? Almost like a populist and their crowd
- Do you play to the crowd, do you let them tell you suggestions
- Is there a toxic side of DJ culture?
- Tell us once got interrupted by
- How does the music/does the music take hold of you when you play it
- And during that time, what’s it like switching between DJing and bring
- If it’s OK with you I’d like to ask you to get up and recreate how you move when you DJ
- How do you dance and move to music?
MEETING WITH IZZY:
- Tuesday 3rd May
- Dress rehearsal on 21st or 22nd April
- Rehearse it one more time
- Once we know
- Monday morning, in library 10 -2.30 , friday till 1, after 3 , 9-2 thursday,
- PARTY LIGHTS: Beats per minute trigger lights,
AND NOW I HAVE COVID. AND IT HITS QUITE HARD. 4TH FUNERAL AND THEN COVID.