Skip to content


During Easter Break I have used the free class time to get on with my project in order to be on top of it before the project proposal and all the final assessment deadlines come. I have continued centering on the visual editing, which I have finally finished, as well as editing the sound, which I am now also near finishing. I belive it has been a very productive week and I am very happy with the progress. Here are some editing notes:

Most of my time has gone into the creation of the new initial scene, which has been quite complex as it is a grid composed of four different videos and it has taken me some time to calculate the timings to make everything work together well. I have ended up with two options for the grid, and in the first option I am also debating which rhythm I want it to follow:

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: