This blog is to summarise my work over the easter break.
Over the Easter period I knew that I had to make some big steps with my project and what it is supposed to be. I know I had 6 canvas’s but I was not a fan of two of them. I decided it was best to work with the 4 I felt I was making progress with.
As you can see I had made some major development! I really think there is some strong improvement and that building upon the canvas’s with multiple studies was the correct decision after all. However, there are some elements I am not entirely happy with that I can only describe as ‘tacky’. I think to improve my project I will continue to paint intuitively and in some ways it will ‘work itself out’.